Sunday, March 8, 2015

Yet another project!

I haven't written anything this weekend (yet), but I have been working on a drawing of The Hulk for my son's room. It's been fun! My eldest child has been filming my drawings to add them to YouTube. 😎

Of course, this ADD brain of mine is always jumping around and I have set a new project for myself. This one is a project that I will need to dedicate my whole self to, and I think it will yield excellent results! My family is a bit obsessed with superheroes and all things Marvel. SO! I have decided to dress up as Black Widow for Halloween. I usually just throw on a witch hat and call it a day (I have a nice little collection of witch hats actually!). This new costume idea requires immediate action. I don't exactly have Scarlet Johannsen's figure, and know I never will. We have completely different body types. But that does not mean I shouldn't work on getting myself in the most Butt-kicking shape of my life!
I've fluctuated between a vegetarian and vegan diet for several months. I feel better when vegan, but vegetarian suits my family life a bit better. I think making more vegan choices will help with my Black Widow project. I am also heading back to the gym, where I will pair cardio and weight training. My goal is heading to the gym for one hour four times a week and working out 20-30 minutes a day at home when I don't get to the gym. 
I would ask you to wish me luck, but I don't need luck. Wish me dedication!
XOXO
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment